Saturday, February 12, 2011

Present day Vietnam

So did my best to do some updates on where I've been the past few months but find my mind wandering. It's too hard to live in the past. When I feel a good reflection coming on I'll post it but until then I may stick with the present.
There's nothing like having a friend come for a visit. Living my dream is something I couldn't have lived without but that doesn't mean I don't miss home, my friends and my family like crazy. Kaiwi flew into Cambodia in time for our year anniversary after many delayed visits due to work. I am so thankful that not only was he eventually able to visit but also for a good long amount of time. Having a piece of home with me makes it much easier to live without the rest. My last few weeks have been a love fest world wind of adventures shared between best friends and soul mates. He has gotten to see the best of Cambodia and travel  south to north Vietnam with me. We are stronger than ever and I couldn't be happier.
xo
H

No comments:

Post a Comment